News Paws

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Cats in the News

I would love to meet Red, one of the richest kitties in Canada now that his human has passed on. Do humans have a Rainbow Bridge? Is his owner waiting for him? Red's human left him over a million dollars so I guess he has given new meaning to the word fat cat.
Red's story is in a Tale of Two Kitties . He has to share the limelight with a tabby named Milly, who has a harrowing rescue to explain!

Neither tale is no less dramatic than the kittens who were buried alive though.

A Tabby named Dude from across the pond managed to get himself into quite a fix er I should say a tree. Pssst...Dude, tress are for the birds! He was rescued after three days however.

Cat in three-day tree ordeal

Speaking of news from across the pond, a feline named Emily obviously wanted to explore France for herself. Maybe she wanted to sample the baguettes though for that she should have tried Paris and not Nancy. Emily's journey was an adventure as a stowaway. I hope she kept a journal and picked a ship with mice! I also think she should have consulted me. I after all have connections with humans who understand the complicated immigration mess she is now in plus I am a bilingual Siamese! Here is her story yet again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home