News Paws

Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Condolensces to Red the Cat

I am still thinking and sighing over Red the Ottawa Tabby Cat and his windfall. You know that question on those lottery commercials our humans are so fond of? "Everybody's gotta dream?" What would you cats and kittens out there do if like Red, you came into serious money. Would you spend it on yourself or would you help less fortunate felines? Donate to a no kill kitty shelter - and even help some of our canine friends? Throw a party at a tuna plant? No, wait - I am not supposed to eat tuna - I could find a lobster plant Red, if you are interested.

But where are my manners. I must send Red my deepest condolences because I know that as a kitty, what he wants most - besides good food and a clean litter box and lots of toys - is his human to be with him, petting him and talking to him. Please take time to heal Red! Let those good people at the United Church help you. Life will be good again even if your person is not here to share it with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home