News Paws

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Kitty of the Week



This is Autumn who urgently needs a home. Here is what she wants you to know: "My owners didn't want to take care of me, so I had 8 litters of kittens in two years. This took all my strength, and I weigh 5lbs and am emaciated. Thanks to a wonderful lady, I'm now spayed and on the road to recovery. I am ever so grateful, and I"m a sweet, sweet purry love sponge girl with haunting eyes who wants nothing more than a soft bed, food and loving! That's not asking so much, so can YOU give me what I've never had?? I'll do just fine with other cats and dogs too! **UPDATE** Just look at me now! No more skin-and-bones!! I'm feelin' just fine and ready to go!!"

Autumn is avialble at Deb's Lucky Rescue in St.Lazare, Quebec. She has two babies also available as well if anyone is seeking kittens.

Here she is with one of her kittens, Fluffy:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home